- The Presidium Gem Computer Gauge can be used with many different shapes of stones (i.e. round, oval, emerald, marquise, heart, pear, cushion, rectangular, or cabochon)
- It works equally well with diamonds and almost all gemstones used in jewelry
- It can give you a direct reading of carat weight for brilliant cut diamonds
- It has a gemstone estimator which uses the specific gravity of stones to help identify them. This is another option to be used in addition to the gem testers we sell.
- It can help you calculate the price of your gemstones
What unique features does the Presidium PGCG have? Print
Modified on: Thu, 20 Aug, 2015 at 8:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.